IT Architecture Program Manager
Job ID: 155
Location: Richmond VA
Summit Human Capital is seeking a Program Manager to support one of our clients in the Government Services community to continuously grow out their IT Architecture team. The chosen candidate will sit in Richmond, Virginia. The ideal candidate will meet the following criteria:
• Minimum 5 years demonstrated experience leading cross-functional/matrix organizations in the successful completion of assigned deliverables.
• 5+ years of experience in a leadership position in a large complex, dynamic and technical environment.
• Experience with enterprise and solution architecture
• Management, service and/or management consulting experience
• Must be experienced in Program Lifecycle Disciplines
• Strong knowledge of the integrated systems lifecycle development utilizing different, and at times, multiple development models (e.g., agile, waterfall, hybrid, etc.)
• Proven experience overseeing the day-to-day activities of staff in a complex, fast-changing environment.
• Thorough understanding of architecture, service, and software development lifecycle processes, procedures and tools.
• Deep understanding of how solution architecture and technology planning affect all elements of the planning and execution for projects
• Ensure the successful completion of major architectural initiatives and artifacts by identifying, tracking, managing and resolving issues/risk in a timely manner
• Manage daily work activities to ensure successful delivery, to establish clear goals and accountabilities. This also includes the ability to develop project plans, allocate resources, identify potential issues/risks and develop contingency plans.
• Establish and maintain client relationships, participate in evaluating and hiring architectural or engineering advisers, collaborate with state agencies and selected project architectural firms.
• Modify building codes, implement and design innovative concepts of architectural layout and formulate and oversee project range, budgets, schedules and client expectations.
• Provide expert feedback in marketing, design, contractual and production meetings; examine project performance and coordinate workload through the whole project to complete document deadlines.
Submit Your Resume For This Position