100% Remote Secret Cleared Cloud Integration Engineer
Job ID: 205
Summit Human Capital is seeking a 100% Remote Secret Cleared Cloud Integration Engineer to support one of our top clients in the DoD community. This person will have the opportunity to work with top DevOps and Systems Engineers who specialize in providing modernized cloud technology to clients. This person should have a mix of an infrastructure and DevOps background with experience creating the structure of cloud systems in an AWS and Azure environment. The ideal candidate will meet the following criteria:
• Required Bachelor's degree or Associate Degree in engineering or scientific discipline AND 5 years' equivalent experience.
• Bash/powershell scripting experience
• At least five years of software engineering and/or systems administration/engineering experience
• 3+ years of experience integrating Linux or Windows Servers into a virtualized environment
• 1+ year of commercial cloud provider experience in AWS or Azure
• Configuration management and automation experience with Terraform (MOST PREFERRED) (will consider Puppet, Ansible, Chef, SALT).
• Active Secret Clearance REQUIRED (US Citizenship is required)
• Ability to obtain a valid CompTIA Security+ certification to satisfy IATII requirements within first 6 months of employment
• Virtual Networking experience with F5, Juniper, Cisco or other software defined networking.
• Experience with CI/CD or DevOps tools (Git, Jenkins, Docker)
• Specific experience with AWS GovCloud or AWS Solutions Architect (any AWS certifications)
• Containerization and container orchestration experience (Kubernetes, Openshift, Cloud Foundry)
• Develop infrastructure-as-code using Terraform (or puppet) to define the infrastructure used to build the cloud environment.
• Research and develop system infrastructure by applying computer science, engineering, and analysis; also test procedures and perform programming where needed.
• Document processes used by cloud development team and identify solutions to improve the system and products offered.
• Performs scripting and automation tasks to manage infrastructure.
• Collaborate with technical writing team to create customer documentation and with the project team to ensure project timelines are met.
Submit Your Resume For This Position