Change Management Relationship Manager Liaison
Job ID: 207
Summit Human Capital is seeking a highly motivated Change Management Liaison to support our client’s dynamic team. This is an 8-month contract with a high probability of extensions supporting the SLED (State and Local Government and Education). The ideal candidate will be local to Richmond, VA, and will meet the following criteria:
• Extensive experience with the following technologies: Microsoft Office Word, Excel, and PowerPoint and Google applications such as Gmail (Outlook is sufficient, but know our client operates in a Google suite ecosystem)
• Experience working in a SharePoint environment with intermediate SharePoint administration skills
• Exposure and familiarity with Health Benefits Onboarding.
• Ability to work independently and as part of a team,
• Ability to analyze, define, and balance project requirements and customer needs.
• Exceptional interpersonal skills and superior oral and written communication skills.
• Ability to manage ambiguity and apply problem-solving skills.
• Ability to employ research and critical thinking skills.
• Ability to escalate issues to project team, when appropriate.
• Ability to be cautious, thoughtful, and a good listener. Liaisons are expected to adhere to communication protocols and route any inquiries that are outside of their purview to appropriate project resources.
• Assist with SharePoint administration, providing technical guidance to the team related to the maintenance and support of an Enterprise SharePoint environment.
• Prior experience working in a benefits administrator related role
• Exposure and experience with PeopleSoft Benefits and HR modules.
• Responsible for vendor management.
• Act as the main liaison between the state localities and your project team
• Assist with the onboarding of health benefits in a Peoplesoft environment for over numerous localities throughout Virginia
• Provide SharePoint support to users via email and phone primarily, troubleshooting issues and escalating concerns as needed
• Foster strong, healthy working relationships between project teams and customers.
• Facilitate communication to increase awareness and customer ownership.
• Help identify, analyze, anticipate, and escalate exposure to risk.
• Advocate and act as the voice for the project.
Submit Your Resume For This Position