Job ID: 228
Summit Human Capital is seeking a detail oriented, and self-motivated remote SharePoint Administrator to join our client’s dynamic team. This is a 1-year, rolling contract position, supporting a highly visible program within the Commonwealth of Virginia. The ideal candidate will meet the following criteria:
• Bachelors’ degree in a technology related field from an accredited institution
• Microsoft SharePoint Certifications
• Several years of SharePoint Administration and SharePoint Development experience
• Strong customer service and communication skills (verbal and written)
• Previous experience supporting the SLED community
• Oversee SharePoint user access and data deployment including supporting the design, installation, configuration security, and operation of the system.
• Provide support to SharePoint users via email and phone primarily, troubleshooting issues and escalating concerns as needed
• Standardize content and coordinate management to optimize the way data/ information is stored and retrieved.
• Create and maintain SharePoint documentation for training and information sharing purposes
• Act as the SharePoint Subject Matter Expert (SME) providing technical guidance to the team related to the maintenance and support of an Enterprise SharePoint environment
• Partner with Project Managers and Business Analysts to design and develop solutions addressing business needs; identify opportunities and propose changes to make in the SharePoint environment.
Submit Your Resume For This Position