100% Remote ERP Product Owner
Job ID: 23-00019
Location: Santa Monica CALIFORNIA
Summit Human Capital is seeking a highly motivated 100% Remote Product Owner to support one of our top mission driven clients. This person must have extensive experience leading and motivating engineering teams through new ERP product implementations. The ideal candidate will meet the following criteria:
· Recent experience as a Product Owner leading ERP implementations
· 5+ years of experience supporting ERP systems, utilizing integrations, performing customizations, migrating data, and testing as an ERP Product Owner, Systems Analyst, or similar
· Experience using Jira to write user stories
· Strong interpersonal skills, including the ability to interact with diverse customers and communicate technical issues clearly to non-technical individuals
· Specific experience with Oracle Cloud Enterprise Resource Planning
· Prior experience working in or possess a passion for a start-up environment
· Serve as technical lead for the support of the ERP System, including the implementation, functionality, upgrades, customizations, and third-party integrations.
· Collaborate with stakeholders to create the product vision, prioritization, and roadmap for the implementation.
· Write user stories, acceptance criteria, data mappings and resolve issues with story validation.
· Partner with the Product and IT teams and business stakeholders to provide alternative solutions when needed.
· Understand the ERP capabilities required by end users, determine all the dependencies and moving parts to complete ERP requests, and work with ERP project team to ensure successful delivery.
· Lead ERP system testing to ensure product has minimal risks.
· Develop procedures, demo product, and provide training regarding the ERP processes and features for the team and product users.