100% Remote Sr. SailPoint Engineer
Job ID: 23-00047
Summit Human Capital is looking to fill a direct hire role with one of our federal clients supporting the Department of Homeland Security. The ideal candidate will have the following.
Requirements / Top Must-Have Skills:
- Ability to attain Client EOD
- BA + 10 years’ applicable experience, AA + 12 years’ applicable experience, MA + 3 years applicable experience or 16 years’ experience
- Experience and knowledge in building out SailPoint IDAM solutions
- Experience in the Identity space with a background in Active Directory or similar LDAP stores
- Working knowledge of Azure Active Directory Connect synchronization software
- Experience creating technical architecture documentation
- Strong communication and written skills
- Prior experience in providing RBAC solutions for clouds solutions (e.g. Azure)
- Engineer and build a secure and robust enterprise identity and access management solution.
- Responsible for installing, customizing, configuring, and supporting SailPoint Identity and Access Management tool and processes. This includes automated provisioning/de-provisioning to downstream applications.
- Facilitate and support IAM integration to business applications and third parties, including Single Sign On enablement and management
- Collaborate with customers to define organization constructs/naming conventions and user access roles
- Engage with, and advise stakeholders within the business on Identity and Access Management best practices
- Define, improve, and support Active Directory, Azure Active Directory, and Privileged Access Management within the organization
- Identify areas for delivery of automated solutions (e.g. onboarding/offboarding) and maturation of existing processes by leveraging scripting