Senior Data Analyst
Job ID: 238
Location: Chantilly VA
Summit Human Capital is seeking a highly motivated Senior Data Analyst to support our client in the federal civilian space. This person can work REMOTE through the end of 2020, and then must be local to the Washington, DC area. The ideal candidate will meet the following criteria:
• 5+ years of professional experience in the BI and/or data analytics field
• Undergraduate degree in computer science or information management/technology
• Extensive experience using Tableau and SQL Server
• Experienced in data modeling, data manipulation, and data integration
• Ability to obtain a Public Trust (MUST be a US Citizen)
• Experience using python
• Experience with open-source tools like Palantir
• Experience using eDiscovery tools with a litigation support background
• Use open source intelligence techniques and custom python code to perform various data analysis and data investigation tasks related to fraud prevention and disruption.
• Provide fraud detection and intelligence analysis to field investigators.
• Develop data models for development and swift source data integration to increase the prosecution process of individuals and organizations.
• Improve data analytical support by understanding litigation needs, consistently providing consultations, and communicating throughout the Tableau dashboards development process.
Submit Your Resume For This Position