Senior QA Engineer
Job ID: 23-00146
Location: Richmond VIRGINIA
Summit Human Capital is seeking a highly motivated Senior QA Engineer to support our client in a hybrid capacity (3 days onsite) here in Richmond, VA! This is a long-term engagement in a super stable environment supporting critical applications that impact millions of users in the State of Virginia! The ideal candidate will meet the following criteria:
- Minimum of 5 years of Manual/Automation experience testing web applications
- Must have experience using Quick Test Pro (QTP) and working with Quality Center Product Suite
- Experience utilizing Client ALM and UFT to test applications manually.
- Scripting experience using Visual Basic
- This position would require you to lead and mentor more junior QA Engineers
- Writing complex queries using SQL
- Working in a team environment to manually test web applications (.Net)
- Identify, track, and report on bug defects found in web applications.
- Work alongside a development team to help identify defects in functionality of applications.
- Utilizing Client ALM testing lifecycle management tools to track and identify applications defects.