eDiscovery Project Coordinator
Job ID: 23-00163
Location: Arlington VIRGINIA
Summit Human Capital is seeking a highly motivated hybrid-remote eDiscovery Project Coordinator to support a federal program with the Department of Justice. This opportunity requires one day of on-site work per week in Washington, DC or Chicago, IL. The ideal candidate will meet the following criteria:
- Ability to go on-site once per week in Washington, DC or Chicago, IL.
- Ability to pass a federal background check and obtain a Public Trust security clearance.
- 5+ years of experience with eDiscovery (managing projects, providing litigation support, working on large cases, EDRM methods).
- Strong experience with Technology Assisted Review (TAR) and Continuous Active Learning (CAL).
- eDiscovery certification(s).
- Bachelor's degree or higher in a related field.
- Work with attorneys to manage data with TAR and/or CAL.
- Serve as a liaison between attorneys, technical team, and DOJ representatives for eDiscovery-related matters.
- Work with a team to coordinate project plans for eDiscovery tasks such as data collection, document production, etc.
- Assist in performing document reviews, assessments, and other tasks for electronic discovery.
- Communicate with an internal team and external stakeholders to respond to discovery needs.