Hybrid Curriculum Developer/Trainer
Job ID: 23-00191
Location: Richmond VIRGINIA
Summit Human Capital is seeking a highly motivated Hybrid/Remote Software Curriculum Developer/Trainer to support one of our largest Richmond, VA based companies. This is a long-term contract engagement with 5+ years on the contract. The ideal candidate will meet the following criteria:
- Articulate Storyline 3 Authoring Software or transferable skillsets with comparable authoring tools (Articulate Storyline 2, Articulate Storyline 360, or Adobe Captivate)
- Natural Reader or comparable text-to-speech authoring tool
- Experience implementing a large-scale system/software in an enterprise environment
- Ability to identify training needs, make recommendations, and provide updates to training material
- Microsoft Office Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- Ability to work independently and in a team.
- Great written and verbal communication
- PeopleSoft experience
- This person will be in a fast-paced environment helping to develop/revise training course material to include PPT Decks, Job Aids, Student Practical Application Exercises, and tutorial videos and setting up training for end users.
- Identify, develop, and test training data in the training database.
- Working to compile, edit, and review documents in correlation with subject matter experts (SME) to ensure that the training materials and documents are valid and accurate.
- Develop simulations that incorporate elements of scenario learning using full Articulate Storyline 3 capabilities.