Electronic Files Specialist
Job ID: 247
Location: Washington DC
Summit Human Capital is seeking an Electronic Files Specialist to support our client in the Federal Civilian space. This is a long-term engagement, and this person can initially work REMOTELY, but will need be local to the Washington, DC area post-COVID. The ideal candidate will meet the following criteria:
• 3+ years of experience within the Information Technology space
• Experience in a Help Desk or technical role (i.e. knowledge and experience setting up workstations including Windows 7, networks, or printers, document review software, and/or encryption methods)
• Data processing experience with tools including iPro, Law/CloudNine
• Electronic files processing (EFP) or data file conversion experience
• Undergraduate degree in computer science or related field
• Any litigation process knowledge or a legal background
• Create and modify files and perform file conversion to support electronic file processing.
• Support the needs of legal team related to data workflow and eDiscovery including file loading, file manipulation, and file conversion.
• Develops procedures for manipulating files and perform quality assurance as needed on litigation support applications.
• Recommend process improvement changes when needed to ensure the most cost-effective and best quality methods are being used.
• Communicate with end users, legal and records staff to resolve technical issues and answer service requests via phone, web, and email.
Submit Your Resume For This Position