Hybrid-Remote Data Modeler
Job ID: 23-00333
Location: Richmond VIRGINIA
Summit Human Capital is seeking a highly motivated Hybrid Remote Enterprise Data Modeler to support one of our largest clients in Richmond, VA. The ideal candidate will meet the following criteria:
- Minimum of 7 years of professional experience working in an enterprise environment as a Data Modeler using Erwin.
- Strong background working with larger structured and unstructured data sets.
- Extensive experience working with SQL and Master Data Management
- Diagramming database models using Visio.
- Onsite 2-3 days per week in Richmond, VA.
- Experience working in Azure Cloud environments.
- Act as a SME for various business data analysts and working alongside other Data Architects, Analysts, and Core Business Users
- Create strategies and plans for data security, backup, disaster recovery, business continuity, and archiving.
- Performing data profiling and analysis for maintaining data models
- Establish methods and procedures for tracking data quality, completeness, data redundancy, and improvement.