Technical Support Analyst II
Job ID: 23-00344
Summit Human Capital is seeking a highly motivated Hybrid/Remote Technical Support Analyst 2 to support one of our top mission driven clients. This candidate should thrive in a fast-paced, dynamic work environment and possess a passion for supporting multiple clients and end-users with their IT needs. The ideal candidate will meet the following criteria:
- 2+ Years of Technical Support experience
- Experience responding to Tier 2 tickets and supporting end users in an enterprise setting
- Extensive hardware, software, and AV trouble shooting experience.
- Azure and on premises Active Directory, VPN, MFA, and password management systems.
- Excellent Customer Service experience
- Microsoft 365 experience
- Any relative certifications or degree
- This person will work with Computer systems, hardware and peripherals, to include, but are not limited to Dell PowerEdge servers, Microsoft Surface and macOS laptops. iOS and Android mobile devices, Yealink Teams display systems, Cisco Meraki network devices, Avigilon security cameras and APC UPS and PDU power devices.
- Working with variable messaging, security cameras, network and communications infrastructure, access control.
- Ability to present General How To lunch and learn sessions such as using Yealink with Teams, using LastPass password management system, reporting spam and malware through Outlook and Mimecast, using PowerApps on PC and Mobile, moving around Sharepoint and PowerBI.
- Have strong communication with any open incidents and communicate once the issue has been resolved.
- Update and document troubled tickets.