100% Remote Instructional Designer
Job ID: 349
Location: Richmond VA
Summit Human Capital is seeking a highly motivated 100% Remote Instructional Designer to support our client within our Government Services Division. This is a 6-month contract engagement with extension renewal options. The ideal candidate will meet the following criteria:
• At least three years of knowledge with Powtoon Authoring Software
• Intermediate Adobe Creative Suite expertise
• At least five years of Instructional Design experience
• In-depth knowledge of learning theories and instructional design models
• Visual design skills
• Ability to work autonomously and as part of a team.
• Ability to work effectively and collaboratively in a virtual environment as needed.
• Demonstrated ability to analyze and define training needs.
• Training development experience (PeopleSoft HCM modules)
• Manage and update comprehensive storyboards
• Deploy 12 videos covering specific modules by go-live in October of 2021
• Produce engaging learning videos and compelling content
• Work with Subject Matter Experts and the Training Lead to identify target audience’s training requirements
• Set instructional end goals and create subject matter to achieve them
• Analyze and apply trends and best practices in learning technologies and instructional design
• Partner closely with the Change Leadership team and internal SMEs to deliver excellent materials
Submit Your Resume For This Position