Lead Operations Engineer
Job ID: 355
Location: Herndon VA
Summit Human Capital is seeking a highly motivated Lead Operations Engineer to support our client within our Government Services space. This is a direct hire engagement and is targeting someone from the DC Metro area. The ideal candidate will meet the following criteria:
• Subject Matter Expert level experience with SevOne for Network Performance Management.
• Must have extensive experience with IPv6 with an understanding of communication and data transfers that take place over the network.
• 6+ years of Network/System Admin experience in a Windows 10 environment.
• Ability to obtain a Top-Secret Clearance (active TS is highly desired).
• Ability to work on a small team and collaborate with other team members.
• Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
• Active Top-Secret Clearance and previous experience in a federal environment.
• Working with a team of 4 in a collaborative and constructive environment.
• Act as a key player in the networks stack's design, development, implementation, and maintenance.
• Monitoring, patching, updating, troubleshooting, and enhancing network performance.
• Responsible for managing SevOne and several other infrastructure elements.
• Using scripting skills to write scripts and tools for system automation and process improvements in support of the Network Operations Center (NOC).
Submit Your Resume For This Position