eDiscovery Relativity SME
Job ID: 356
Location: Chantilly VA
– Summit Human Capital is seeking a highly motivated eDiscovery Relativity SME to support our government client in the eDiscovery space in Washington DC. This is a long term (12+) month contractual engagement supporting a large government agency identifying and delivery litigation solutions. The ideal candidate will meet the following criteria:
- Must have 10 years of experience providing litigation support.
- Candidate must have 4 years of experience providing advanced relativity support.
- Have a minimum of 2 Relativity Certifications that does include RCA.
- Experience operating in the proposal process.
- Previous experience using Law Prediscovery or Conformity Engine
- Relativity Masters Certification
- Any experience with Brainspace.
- Consult with Attorneys on applying eDiscovery best practices to investigations.
- Provide high level support and guidance utilizing Relativity and Brainspace to attorneys and investigators.
- Utilize Relativity to perform specialized searches for matters involving litigation holds.
- Directly work with Relativity staff to resolve software specific issues.
- Work with customer technical support group to resolve user issues
Submit Your Resume For This Position