Job ID: 44
Location: Fort worth TX
Summit Human Capital is seeking a Financial Analyst to support a major federal government agency in Fort Worth, TX. You will be able to make a tremendous impact by being part of extremely important work in support of a regulatory agency. This will be a 1.5 year long contract engagement. The ideal candidate will meet the following criteria:
- Must be a Certified Public Accountant or an MBA or equivalent in a related field, such as finance, business administration, accounting, banking and credit, and have a minimum of two years of experience performing financial analysis and evaluation work
- Experience with successfully supporting an auditing team is highly desirable.
- Thorough knowledge of generally accepted accounting principles and generally accepted auditing standards, and working knowledge of appropriate accounting and financial analysis information technology systems and applications.
- Be able to work effectively in an extremely pressured environment.
- Must have and use excellent oral and written communications skills.
- Must be proficient in Microsoft Office
- Government contracting experience
- Performs analyses of financial statements, cost data,
operating and project reports, etc.
- Makes initial assessments and recommendations as to areas requiring further review by Auditors.
- Reviews and analyzes the records of financial institutions, such as savings and loan associations, including operating and investment records, and inspection of properties, to make initial identification of areas requiring further analysis.
- Must have skill with Microsoft Office or newer programs.
- Is expected to work independently on tasks without the need for continuous input from end customer staff
Submit Your Resume