eDiscovery Project Manager
Job ID: 502
Location: Arlington VA
Summit Human Capital’s Government Services Division is looking to hire an eDiscovery Project Manager to help support our federal customer. This position is on a recently awarded program with a 5 year long period of performance. The ideal candidate will have the following:
- Must be able to obtain a US government security clearance.
- Bachelor’s degree strongly preferred.
- At least 5+ years’ experience in litigation support projects, including at least two years of Project Manager experience or equivalent.
- 2+ years hands-on utilizing eDiscovery programs,
- 2+ years Relativity project management experience required.
- Requires expert knowledge of litigation support and outstanding management skills.
-Strong technical background as demonstrated through user level knowledge of e-discovery tools and data management.
- Advanced degree or Juris Doctor
- RCA certification and other e-discovery certifications
- Use of analytics in Relativity including structured and conceptual analytics
- This individual will be responsible for coordinating the efforts of several teams on a number of large eDiscovery projects.
- The PM is the Government's primary point of contact for all support on the case, as they relate to wide-ranging responsibilities including the tracking, processing, hosting, review, user training, and production of Electronically Stored Information (ESI).
- The PM, operating independently and directly with Government Case Managers, trial attorneys, client agency staff, subcontractors, established priorities based on the customer's deadlines.
Submit Your Resume For This Position