Have you always liked the idea of joining an entrepreneurial-minded company that lives and breathes innovation? Do you like working within a fun and energetic culture that truly recognizes and rewards top producers, both professionally and financially? In just our 4th year of operations, we are already supporting clients across the globe and just named Richmond, Virginia fastest growing company!
We are in the IT Consulting space and we connect talent to opportunity through profound relationships with both our career seekers and clients.
There is no better time than now to join Summit Human Capital. Let us climb to the Summit, together!
The Invoicing & Accounts Receivable Lead will be responsible for all activities related to consultant timesheet review, client invoicing, and accounts receivable management, e.g. managing invoices and accounting for client payments for Summit Human Capital. The ideal candidate will be familiar with all basic accounting procedures and be able to provide end-to-end support of the company’s financial transactions on a daily basis, ensuring accurate and efficient flow of timesheets, invoices, and accounts receivables.
Major Perks Working At Summit:
• Working closely with the Executive Leadership Team
• Ability to make an immediate impact
• Ability to influence company-wide AP & AR best practices
• Undergraduate degree form an accredited college/university in Accounting/Finance with 4+ years of experience related to Accounting and Finance
▪ Associates degree from an accredited college/university in Accounting/Finance with 6+ years of experience related to Accounting and Finance
▪ Knowledge and experience with Generally Accepted Accounting Principles (GAAP)
▪ Knowledge of accrual accounting methods
▪ Experience with QuickBooks
▪ Advanced knowledge and proven history in creating and sending detailed invoices for customers and clients
▪ Skilled in performing accounting procedures; preparing and maintaining accurate records; compiling & preparing financial reports
▪ Skilled in creating and maintaining complex Excel spreadsheets
▪ Skilled in professional communication including verbal, written and telephone
▪ Ability to maintain a high level of confidentiality
▪ Ability to analyze data and draw logical conclusions
▪ Ability to define accounting problems and recommend solutions
▪ Ability to organize work and set priorities to meet deadlines
▪ Ability to compile and present financial reports
▪ Serves as subject matter expert for consultant time entry, client invoicing and accounts receivable functions, including invoicing, managing client payments, etc
▪ Manages timely collection of consultant time sheets
▪ Manages client invoicing, including both hourly consultant time as well as direct placement fees based on invoicing schedule, includes appropriate documentation
▪ Manages timely collection of receivables and negotiates with clients in cases of non-payment or delayed payment
▪ Manages and runs biweekly payroll for both consultants and internal associates
▪ Manages employee reimbursements, including both consultants and internal associates (recruiting and sales)
▪ Receives, researches, and resolves a variety of internal and external inquiries concerning account status including communicating the resolution of discrepancies to the appropriate parties
▪ Reviews the monthly AR aging reports and generates monthly customer statements for management
▪ Assist with monthly status reports and month-end closing