Have you always liked the idea of joining an entrepreneurial-minded company that lives and breathes innovation? Do you like working within a fun and energetic culture that truly recognizes and rewards top producers, both professionally and financially? In just our 4th year of operations, we are already supporting clients across the globe and just named Richmond, Virginia fastest growing company!
We are in the IT Consulting space and we connect talent to opportunity through profound relationships with both our career seekers and clients.
There is no better time than now to join Summit Human Capital. Let us climb to the Summit, together!
Major Perks Working At Summit:
• Stock options at a crucial time in the company (major value here down the road)
• Leadership opportunities within two years
• Remote options
• Most competitive commission structure in the industry within the US
• Undergraduate degree from an accredited university
• At least one internship and/or 1 year of work experience
• Great verbal and written communication skills
• A "glass-half-full" mentality
• Positive outlook and attitude in life
• High sense of urgency and strong work ethic
• Willingness to learn and be challenged
• Team-oriented mentality
• Results driven individual who wants to be successful and be part of a winning team
• Undergraduate degree in business or human resources
• Proven track record of success in sales
• Internship(s) in sales-related capacity
• Conduct new business development techniques through training program to secure new clients (Associate Account Manager Specific)
• Conduct new business development techniques through training program to attract new talent (Technical Recruiter Specific)
• Source through qualified resumes to ensure candidates' skill sets are properly aligned to match career ambitions and skillsets
• Vet candidates to ensure they are proper fits for our clients' hiring needs
• Attend industry networking events and specific technology meetups to increase and leverage your network along with develop professionally
• Properly document conversations and activity within Summit Human Capital's proprietary Applicant Tracking System
• Exceed expectations set forth by leadership to achieve promotion towards exciting career path options
• Create long-term and profound relationships with candidates and clients to create loyal partnerships for years to come
• Run the full life cycle recruiting process
• Multitask daily and act in a decisive manner with confidence and ownership in the decisions you make
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement: Summit Human Capital is an Equal Opportunity Employer and Prohibits Discrimination and Harassment of Any Kind: Summit Human Capital is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at Summit Human Capital are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion or belief, national, social or ethnic origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, physical, mental or sensory disability, HIV Status, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital, civil union or domestic partnership status, past or present military service, family medical history or genetic information, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. Summit Human Capital will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics. Summit Human Capital encourages applicants of all ages. Summit Human Capital will provide reasonable accommodation to employees who have protected disabilities consistent with local law.