Are you an A-player committed to building a culture of All-Star colleagues dedicated to being the best version of themselves?
Have you always liked the idea of joining an entrepreneurial-minded company that lives and breathes innovation? Interested in joining an organization that ranked #20 on the Inc. 5000 list as one of FASTEST GROWING COMPANIES IN THE NATION? Do you like working within a fun and energetic culture that truly recognizes and rewards top producers, both professionally and financially?
We are an IT Workforce Solutions Provider and we positively change lives align career seekers passions with client missions through building deep and profound relationships.
There is no better time than now to join Summit Human Capital. Let us climb to the Summit, together!
Major Perks Working At Summit:
• Joining a New Team with the ability to instrumentally shape the future Campus Relations
• Stock option at a crucial time in the company
• Leadership opportunities within years
• Undergraduate degree from an accredited university
• At least one internship/year within recruitment and/or admissions
• Great verbal and written communication skills
• High sense of urgency and strong work ethic
• A “glass half-full” mentality
• Positive outlook and attitude in life
• Eagerness to learn and be challenged
• Results driven individual who wants to be successful and be part of a winning team
• Enthusiastic to hit the road & be a Road Warrior across the Mid-Atlantic & Southeast
• Undergraduate degree within business, communications, or public relations
• Experience within the IT Solutions industry
• Proven track record of success in recruitment
• Experience coordinating and/or managing career fairs internally or externally
• Understanding of social media/marketing for brand awareness
• Become the brand of Summit Human Capital
• Foster established relationships & Build out a strategic partnership with campus contacts throughout the Mid-Atlantic & Southeast, attend campus career fairs and other campus relations events
• Innovate new pathways to build out talent pipelines at strategic campuses
• Screen, conduct, and document initial stages of Internal Talent Acquisition interviews and yield exceptional interview-start ratio
• Assist in building out the Campus Relations team across locations
• Contribute to social media management and innovation to promote our business to attract A-Players