Summit Human Capital, LLC, was founded on January 18th, 2018, to bring necessary innovation to the IT human capital industry. Human Capital is defined as “A measure of the economic value of an employee’s skill set.” We understand that without the proper human capital, organizations from Non-Profits to Fortune 500 companies will not succeed. We were founded to provide those resources and both our career seekers and clients see this through our delivery and execution on a continuous basis by connecting talent to opportunity through means of Project Based, Contract-to-Hire and Direct Hire engagements.
Summit Human Capital specializes in providing IT human capital solutions to a diverse portfolio of industries including: Information Technology, Healthcare, Government Services (Federal and SLED), Legal, Logistics and more.
We stay committed to our Mission and Vision exemplified through our set of Key Core Values (KCVs).
Summit Human Capital seeks to change the world through it’s deep understanding of the importance of connecting talent to opportunity. We strive to positively change lives by creating profound and lasting relationships with our career seekers and clients to fully understand their needs. We look to elevate everyone’s performance through our superior recruiting methodologies.
To positively impact the world through our mission of creating lasting and profound relationships with both our clients and career seekers.
Key Core Values (KCVs)
Our Key Core Values are:
- Honesty – belief in the honesty/integrity of another and being trustworthy.
- In all profound relationships, honesty is the most important attribute.
- Openness – openly share ideas, information, knowledge and a demonstration of willingness to let all sides be heard.
- A working environment where over-communicating and collaboration is encouraged is critical to achieve lasting and sustainable relationships.
- Effort – fast paced, action orientation with purpose and decisiveness.
- We give everything we have each and every day to deliver for our relationships – our clients and career seekers.
- Excellence – strive for perfection with all relationships.
- Relentless pursuit in achieving profound relationships with both our clients and career seekers.
- Fun – maintain and enhance a working environment that fosters enjoyment.
- We work diligently to establish a work-life rhythm.
- Passion – intense, driving, or overmastering feeling or conviction.
- We are extremely passionate about the relationships we create and build among our colleagues, clients and career seekers.
- Respect – to consider worthy of high regard.
- We respect every relationship equally and consider all worthy of the highest regard. Titles are no excuse to treat anyone in a disrespectful manner and disrespecting others is not tolerated.
Relationships are vital, but we understand more than anyone that results are ultimately what our clients and career seekers are looking for, which is why they both only look to us when in need – we deliver. We do this by holding ourselves to the highest standards of the industry and by never wavering from the Summit Human Capital way.
Through our robust recruiting methodology, vetting process and comprehensive understanding of Information Technology, we rise to the challenge of matching talent to opportunity and in fact, embrace that challenge with excitement. By means of pure determination and dedication in assisting our career seekers to always reach for the Summit, we are not just creating more meaningful lives for our career seekers, but also for our clients by providing them the human capital they need to exceed their goals and initiatives.
We are not an IT staffing provider, but rather your IT human capital solutions partner committed to creating lasting partnerships with all of our clients and career seekers. Summit Human Capital provides the platform for our career seekers and clients to enhance their lives.
At Summit Human Capital, connecting talent to opportunity is our specialty. We take pride in consistent outreach to our career seekers and clients. We are not a vendor, but rather your lifetime partner.