Job ID: 23-00293
Location: Chantilly VIRGINIA
The Army’s SIPRMod program is a multi-year effort to modernize the Secret Internet Protocol Router (SIPRNet) network, which is used by the Army and other US government agencies to transmit classified information. The program aims to improve the SIPRNet network’s performance, security, and reliability, and to make it more adaptable to changing mission requirements.
The SIPRMod program is a critical effort to modernize the Army’s classified communications infrastructure. The new SIPRNet architecture will provide the Army with a more secure and reliable network to support its mission in the digital age.
In addition to the above, the SIPRMod program is also focused on the following objectives:
- Improve SIPR multi-site, mobility, wireless, and data-at-rest capabilities.
- Implement a SIPR-consolidated security suite.
- Implement a virtual desktop interface and multiple independent levels of security.
The SIPRMod program is a major undertaking, but it is essential to ensuring that the Army has a secure and reliable classified communications network in the years to come.
Screening Questions for the Video Call: TBD
- This program gives people the opportunity to travel in a unique way around the world and support the security of the Army.
- This also gives the right candidates the opportunity to become cleared which gives them the opportunity to enter the highly secure workforce of the US govt – this is not common that a company is willing to sponsor clearances to the Secret level. CACI has been named a Best Place to Work by the Washington Post.
- CACI employees value the flexibility at CACI that allows them to balance quality work and their personal lives.
- CACI offers competitive benefits and learning and development opportunities.
- They are mission-oriented and ever vigilant in aligning their solutions with the nation’s highest priorities.
- For over 60 years, the principles of CACI’s unique, character-based culture have been the driving force behind their success.
Requirements / Top Must Have Skills:
There is not a set required years of experience for these but likely they need 5+ years of experience in the following:
- Extensive firewall experience – such as Cisco, Palo Alto, Fortinet, Check Point, etc.
- Experience with BPN’s
- Designing fault proof Networks
- Network Related Certs – CCNA and higher, Juniper certs, etc, (Just having a Network+ or A+ cert is a red flag to him because they are so low level)
Please bring up candidate with any or all of the above experience!
Candidates with the following will be highly desired and prioritized:
- Local to HighPoint, NC
- Active Secret Clearance
( @Duncan Owen PLEASE DUB AND POST IN LI AND CJ)
- Experience with managing and configuring networking components such as Cisco Firepower Firewalls, Aruba Mobility Controller VPN Gateways, and management systems.
- Troubleshoot and resolve network issues across multiple devices to include routers, switches, firewalls, and management systems.
- Understand and implement disaster recovery procedures.
- Experience interpreting, implementing, and assessing DISA STIGs
- Knowledge of cybersecurity hardening practices for major network platforms (Cisco, Aruba, Juniper, etc.)
- Familiarity with National Institute of Standards and Technology (NIST) Risk Management Framework (RMF), Defense Counterintelligence and Security Agency’s (DCSA) Assessment and Authorization Process Manual (DAAPM)
- Experience monitoring, diagnosing, and optimizing network performance while maintaining IA compliance.
- Engineer highly available and fault tolerant solutions.
- Design, configure and implement CSfC solutions based upon the customer’s performance criteria and specifications.
- Conduct systems pre-test and acceptance tests to validate the designed performance criteria.
- Structure mock designs based upon RFP specifications in support of the Bids & Proposal teams.
- Collaborate with government and /or subcontractors at customer site for CSfC solution integration into existing infrastructure.
- Develop and perform technical presentations for customers.
- Serve as technical resource at customer briefings.
- Mentor junior engineers and technicians
- Serve as technical lead on projects.
- Travel to other CACI Locations or Customer Sites as necessary
- Requires travel (up to 50%) globally.
- Understand and adhere to all CACI Ethical and Compliance policies.
- Proactively ensure a safe work environment and adhere to CACI EH&S policies and procedures.
- Perform other duties as required.
- If required, obtain/retain a government security clearance at the level required to perform the duties of the position.